Sunday, February 24, 2013

Master Cleanse Day 6: Veggie Puree

Feeling good, albeit hungry! I ate a lot of my veggie puree today, and spent the time in-between meals on mint tea. I guess I shouldn't be calling these posts "Master Cleanse" anymore since I am officially off it, but now I do not know what else to call them.

The veggie puree is still good and tasty though I have been craving some fat and protein. In the afternoon I had a few almonds to get me through until dinner. I also added a tiny bit of olive oil to my veggie puree in the evening.

Feeling good, though really craving something sweet, like fruit! Might have to introduce some to my diet tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww to some of your previous posts. TMI!! LOL.
    do you really feel healthier? i love dieting - for health reasons. i like the light feeling it gives. and also having an efficient working digestive system.

    ReplyDelete