Friday, February 22, 2013

Master Cleanse Day 3:

I skipped the SWF today. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I was tired and wanted to sleep in, and I just dreaded the nausea that would follow. Instead, I just drank a cup of my laxative tea in the morning.

I felt absolutely no hunger today. However, the lemonade is starting to taste less and less delicious and more and more like plain sugar water. I am not hungry, but I miss food and texture and flavors.

I have been thinking about how long I want to keep going. A friend invited me for lunch and I had to turn him down; another friend invited me for dinner and I asked if we could get together for an afternoon tea instead -- how lame!

Overall everything is fine. I do feel constantly thirsty, which is probably a good sign, and my tongue has a fuzzy film on it that I have read is a sign of the detoxification happening. Other than that, I don't really have many symptoms other than feeling colder than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment