Saturday, February 23, 2013

Master Cleanse Day 4:

I have been having diarrhea since yesterday, so I decided against the SWF once again... today was a bit of a rough day since I ran out of maple syrup in the morning and couldn't find any at the Jinqiao Carrefour near where I was teaching. This means I went for a long time on just mint tea until quite late in the afternoon, when I picked up some more syrup at City Shop on West Nanjing Rd.

I was hungry and had a bit of a headache again, but surprisingly I was no hungrier than I would have been on any regular day when I skipped lunch. And once I had some more lemonade in me, I felt better.

I was able to find cayenne pepper at the Jinqiao Carrefour, by the way! Probably the only place in Shanghai that stocks it! It is a LOT spicier than the chili pepper I had been using, so the lemonade really had some extra kick!

I am considering beginning my transition back to a regular diet tomorrow, by introducing some orange juice and vegetable broth. We will see how I feel about it in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment